Where is Green A ?
Green A spirulina powder is breeding and produced in Chenghai Lake, Yunnan province, China mainland. Chenghai lake is one of the world's only three naturally growing spirulina lakes.
- N 26°71', E 100°8' ;
- The water surface is 1503 meters above sea level;
- Lake water is sodium bicarbonate type water, salinity 9.1, PH 9-9.3.
- Its alkaline water quality and 200 kilometers without heavy industry of natural ecological environment
- Abundance of sunlight - average annual sunlight of 2700 hours with an average temperature of 18.7 degrees Celsius
Why Green A?
- Covering 680 acres of microalgae breeding base.
- Green A’s raw material base and the deep processing plant through GMP and HACCP certification. There is no corner of real-time quality monitoring and regulation management from raw materials to finished products.
- Green A spirulina is made of 100% natural spirulina platensis, it is safe for the intended use and produced from toxic-free spirulina. Green A microalgae powder is non- GMO, non- irradiated and contains no animal ingredients.
Dark Green Powder
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
≥ 64 %
< 50 ppb
Packaged in 25 kg per cardboard drum, or 10 kg per carton.
Preserved in original containers before open, use as soon as possible after opened, and keep in a cool and dark place.
Thirty-Six (36) months when properly stored .
Expiry date is printed on package.